Tuesday 18 October 2011

Halloween nails : Ghastly Mani

I made these super easy and quick nails today! They are adorable and anyone can make them! I wore them to school today :)



I wish I was better at cleaning the edges, it would look so much more crisp


If you can read french, you can notice I took the pictures in front of my lab worksheets which are about suppositories XD oops


All I used is :

- White polish
- Black polish
- The back of two different size brushes (for the eyes and mouth)
- Needle (for the white white dot in the eyes)
-Top Coat

Do you like spooky themed nails? Any suggestions for more themed nail art? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very cool and cute!!! =) I liked the bloody nails also!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...